Wine Dinner 2

Wine Dinner 2


This Dinner includes 3 courses, Appetizer, and Entrée from Wine & Beer 101 in Raleigh NC. Dessert was from Goodberry's Frozen Custard in Raleigh NC. The meal was enjoyed with my Step-mom, Dad, and Paternal Grandfather over spring break.



















Appetizer: Lettuce 

Wine 1:  Aerobat Pinot Grigio

smell: citrus, floral

taste alone: acid, sour, fruity

taste with food: the food cuts the sourness, and the bite of the wine is tamed which reveals more of the fruity flavors



Dinner: Andouille Rigatoni

Wine 2: Tollini Zinfandel

taste alone: peppery, a little sweetness, fruity, mild dry

taste with food: the wine exponentially increases the impact of the rosemary in the food, creating an extremely spicy flavor


Desert: Chocolate Ice cream with sprinkles

wine 3: Hardys Whiskers Blake Classic Tawny

taste alone: maple syrup cough syrup

taste with food: the combination cancels out the taste, when I let the combo sit in my mouth it feels like I have a mouth full of water. when I swish it around I get the maple flavor. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasting - 'Vendange Chardonnay"

Tasting - 'Woodbridge Red Blend 2017'